ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training (Two days)
Create a successful ISO Audit Team in 2 Days. An effective Internal Audit program is a big part of maintaining your management system, customer satisfaction, making company wide improvements and compliance. If your Internal Auditors are not well trained, you run a risk of investing a great deal of time and resources and failing to achieve the benefits of being ISO registered. This course will meet that need – it is designed to increase your understanding of auditing techniques and will take you step-by-step through the stages of an internal audit from audit planning to closure and follow up.
- Fully understand ISO 9001:2015 requirements including an introduction to the different audits.
- Fully understand the 5 states of the internal audit process including audit program/schedule.
- Plan and conduct effective internal audits.
- Properly present audit findings.
- Engage in a risk-based audit approach from planning through process documentation to testing, analysis, and reporting.
Who Should Attend? Those employees who must perform audits to ISO 9000 Quality System Standards which includes quality assurance professionals, ISO Project Managers, management representatives, new and experienced Internal Auditors and quality professionals.