ERP Software Selection and Comprehensive Cost Control Techniques – Webinar 2 of 3
2:00PM - 3:00PM
ERP Software Selection & Comprehensive Cost Control Techniques – Webinar 2 of 3
View the other two webinars in this series at the links below; each must be registered for individually.
Useful and actionable information is presented for you to make business system improvements today and plan for tomorrow. And to learn how to conduct this work with great care in cost and risk control. In partnership with VMEC, this information is delivered by national enterprise software expert Mark Engleman and the experience of over 900 ERP projects since 1996.
This webinar presents processes and techniques to confidently and efficiently select an ERP and other business software that complements ERP. High-value elements of this webinar are:
- ERP acquisition costs – Aggressive techniques for initial on ongoing cost control usually exceeding 50% savings.
- ERP contracts – Absolutely awful for buyers and what to fix.
- Cloud ERP – Understanding the benefits, risks, and pervasive hype.
- Modern ERP – The real potential in ERP projects today.
- ERP that depends on third-party software to work in your industry – What to watch for.
This webinar is the second in a series called Software That Runs Your Business. These webinars are presented for you to make business system improvements today and plan for tomorrow. And to learn how to conduct this work with great care in cost and risk control.
Presenter: Mark Engleman, SoftSelect/Engleman Associates – Founder and Main Developer of the ERP Lifecycle Management Process. Mark founded this company in 1996 and has delivered hundreds of webinars and workshops on enterprise software selection and controlling implementations.
There is no fee for this webinar but you must pre-register.